UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 789107  
Subject: Why'd they burn down the Quick Trip Date: 8/18/2014 8:22 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 14
Snitches get stitches.

Mike

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/18/why-did-they-...

#1 (On camera): “Ferguson Market they talking about him stole some rillos. Bro, rillos behind the fockin’ counter”

#2 (Off camera): “They say he stole them from Quick Trip“… “They say he stole them from Quick Trip“.

#1: “Bro he wasn’t at the fockin’ Quick Trip”…

#2: “That’s the rumor” … “they say that’s the rumor“… “that sh!t up”…

#1: “Mother focker’s lyin’ bro” … “dude was at The Ferguson Market bro, next to the McDonalds”…

But there you have it. The word on the street, the “rumor” was, the theft was at the Quick Trip – and ergo the Quick Trip was the source of the initial call to police.

So what did the street thugs do the very next night ?

They punished the Quick Trip, who was thought to be the cause of Mike Brown being busted by the Police because the convenience store “snitched” on him

The motive for the violence and cultural behavior is to punish anyone who would support the rule of law and/or intimidate anyone to keeping their mouth shut. If you violate that street rule you run the risk of street justice being delivered upon you.

You can see the problem such constructs of society can levy against the surrounding community. If you don’t support the predatory system you will become a victim to the predators who run the construct.

Check out this comment.

This is why I believe the owner of the Ferguson Market hired an attorney to go on TV today and say that no one from his store called the police on the robbery. He even went so far as to blame the woman with the child in the video as being the one who called police. He was asked about the clerk who tried to stop Michael Brown and all he said was. “he isn’t there anymore” and then went on to say how loved and respected he (the owner) is in the community.

I think the clerk was fired for trying to stop Brown from stealing. The attorney didn’t say he was in hiding or quit out of fear. He just said he isn’t there anymore. As if he was being punished. I said this in another topic here but I want to repeat it. If you watch that CCTV video again, Michael Brown walks into the store with no care in the world that there are other customers in the store who could identify him. He isn’t moving fast or doing anything that most thieves do who don’t want to get caught. Dorian is concerned with it which is why he puts the cigarillos back on the counter after Brown hands them to him. I believe this isn’t the first time Brown walked out of that store with something and the owner allows it for fear of retaliation. Course what ticked me off the most was the attorney saying that the woman with the child called cops. If I were that woman, I would move the hell out of there fast cause that attorney just signed her death certificate.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Apple

Are We Reaching Peak Apple?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement