UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (29) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: TMF2Aruba Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308445  
Subject: Wild Wednesday! Date: 2/20/2002 11:13 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 172
Note: The following is a parody meant to be a tribute to our Wildgirl, and is intended to show the utmost admiration and respect for one of our favorite posters.

So I got up this morning 18 minutes late, the Wildclock did not do what it was supposed to do, and remained silent, no doubt taking pleasure in the fact that I would be running behind all day, and getting totally stressed out.

I ran into the kitchen where I decided that I finally needed to rearrange things in there before heading out to job #1. I called hubby #16 and asked him to call job #1 to tell them I'd be a little late, and then went about doing a total remodeling of the kitchen. 20 minutes later, after installing a new floor, and replacing all of the cabinets, I stumbled upon a note from the dentist that I must've overlooked--not surprising, as last Thursday, hubby #8 brought the mail in and there was World War 3 when I discovered that he had maxed out my Providian card yet again by deciding that he needed to take advantage of the Penny's White Sale and bought 35 gross of Ralph Lauren sheet sets, even though he's never slept in a bed his entire life!

Anyway, the dentist said he needed to see me on Wednesday at 3:30, which obviously was today! Okay, no problem. I still had time to get to job #1 and serve up 546 meals and then go outside and rebuild the engine on the Wildmobile. Damn car--wouldn't you know it? I couldn't get the job totally done because hubby #5 had borrowed my 3/4" ratchet last August and never bothered to return it. I made do, however, by using my teeth (I'll hear about this from the WildDentist at 3:30!) to make the final adjustments on my engine.

So, I still had some time before heading to WildDentist, so I ran home to watch Dr. Phil on Oprah. He had Jerry Springer on as a guest. Jerry was having anxiety problems due to the fact that he heard I was going to be a guest on the show, but Phil was able to make things better for him. Oprah just sat on the side eating a ham.

Before leaving the house and heading out to job #2 where I do part time crane operating on high bridges, hubby #3 stopped by because he wanted to say hello and borrow my Chase Mastercard. I told him there was no way he was going to take that credit card, so he'd better just come up with another plan for whatever it was he was going to rob me blind over. Of course, I then felt bad--those puppy dog eyes and all--so before I handed that plastic over to him, I made him a snack. After I cleaned up the leftovers from the 23 pound turkey and crown roast I made for him, he belched happily, patted me on the head, and headed out to the local Mercury Dealer. Lord knows why he wanted the plastic, but I'll worry about that later.

Okay, after I finished with the crane, I headed out to see WildDentist. He wagged his finger at me for using my teeth on the engine overhaul, and then told me that my last 19 root canals weren't really done the way he'd like, so he wants to redo them before going ahead with the other 4 root canals (which I don't really need, but I'm so used to going there, and we have such fun together, I figured, why not just go ahead and do them anyway).

With my mouth swollen so much that it looked like I had two heads, I called job #3 and told them I would not be able to do a quadruple shift tonight. This is the job where I'm a bouncer, and I knew that after getting through a triple, I'd be wiped, so they grudgingly agreed to allow me to only do 3 shifts. That's a break because it'll allow me time to take hubby #15 to meet with the credit councilor--though I always wonder if it's credit counciling that's really going on with that blonde woman he meets in that room while I'm sitting out in the Wildmobile waiting for him.

And now I see that Capital One is sitting on the table waiting to be opened. Oh well, I'll deal with that later.

wild :)
Wonder what tomorrow will have in store!
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (29) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Mylan Transitioning from Generics
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement