UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63382  
Subject: Will Humans Eventually All Look Like Brazilians? Date: 9/23/2012 10:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
This is actually something Art posted on Facebook. I don't know why he didn't post it here, but I don't mind doing it. I think it is really interesting.

http://tinyurl.com/cdvnhar
Will Humans Eventually All Look Like Brazilians?

Other recessive traits will drop to low levels too, according to University of Delaware evolutionary biologist John McDonald. "Because most immigrants to the U.S. are from Asia, Africa or Latin America, any trait that is more common in northern Europeans than in the rest of the world will get less common over the near future in the U.S. due to immigration," McDonald wrote in an email. "Examples would include red and blond hair, blue eyes, and freckles. Traits that are recessive and are more common in some groups than others will decrease due to blending; blue eyes, sickle cell anemia, and cystic fibrosis are examples of this."

A population forged from the long-term mixing of Africans, Native Americans and Europeans serves as an archetype for the future of humanity, Stearns said: A few centuries from now, we're all going to look like Brazilians."
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45577 of 63382
Subject: Re: Will Humans Eventually All Look Like Brazili Date: 9/24/2012 9:00 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
It will take a long time for all humans to look like Brazilians but I think in the United States we are well on the way to that happening here. I have long thought that the United States will soon be a "Creole" nation similar to the Caribbean. All you have to do is look at our family to watch it happening. We all ready have various mixtures of caucasian, Asian, African, Latin American, Indonesian, Chinese, and Philipino in our family and that is only after a couple of generations of mixing.

Art

Author: Volucris Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45579 of 63382
Subject: Re: Will Humans Eventually All Look Like Brazili Date: 9/24/2012 10:54 AM
Recommendations: 0
What will we fight about then? Thank God we still have religion.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45580 of 63382
Subject: Re: Will Humans Eventually All Look Like Brazili Date: 9/24/2012 11:24 AM
Recommendations: 1
If you aren't careful, in 100 years, most women will be veiled under a burkha so you won't even know....

The islamos are out populating any group other than latinos who still have large families....

White caucausian will be a minority in 100 years...

Less in the US....

t.

Author: CountUpp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45581 of 63382
Subject: Re: Will Humans Eventually All Look Like Brazili Date: 9/24/2012 11:57 AM
It will take a long time for all humans to look like Brazilians but I think in the United States we are well on the way to that happening here. I have long thought that the United States will soon be a "Creole" nation similar to the Caribbean. All you have to do is look at our family to watch it happening. We all ready have various mixtures of caucasian, Asian, African, Latin American, Indonesian, Chinese, and Philipino in our family and that is only after a couple of generations of mixing.

Art

I see that as a Good Thing. The sooner that happens, the sooner color discrimination goes away.

Count Upp

Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45582 of 63382
Subject: Re: Will Humans Eventually All Look Like Brazili Date: 9/24/2012 1:29 PM
Liberals didn't like working class Americans in the 1960s, so they began re engineering the population through immigration.

Broadly speaking, it was another liberal eugenics program, although often operating on a cultural level.

Seattle Pioneer

Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45583 of 63382
Subject: Re: Will Humans Eventually All Look Like Brazili Date: 9/24/2012 1:40 PM
All Tea-Beggers will eventually look like Arizona Congressman Trent Franks.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/rep-trent-franks-echoe...

intercst

Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45584 of 63382
Subject: Re: Will Humans Eventually All Look Like Brazili Date: 9/24/2012 1:44 PM
Recommendations: 20
telegraph warns,

If you aren't careful, in 100 years, most women will be veiled under a burkha so you won't even know....

If Romney is elected, most young women will be forced into polygamist marriages with wealthy old white men against their will.

intercst

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45586 of 63382
Subject: Re: Will Humans Eventually All Look Like Brazili Date: 9/24/2012 4:33 PM
"What will we fight about then? Thank God we still have religion." volucris

Funny you should ask! Duality and separation is my speciality.....

There are a plethora of things we experience in this life besides race that cause duality and separation in this life, Religion, politics, gender, sexual orientation, wealth, culture, language, dialects, socio-economic status, I.Q., education, looks, height and weight, generational gaps, etc. I'm sure there are many other things that I haven't even thought of that cause us to experience separation.

Life is one big long lesson in what it means and how it feels to be separate, from the moment we separate from our mothers and the umbilical cord is cut in two till the day we die and our death becomes a lesson in separation to the loved ones we leave behind.

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/Books/holographic_universe.htm

Art

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45587 of 63382
Subject: Re: Will Humans Eventually All Look Like Brazili Date: 9/24/2012 4:35 PM
tele laments, "White caucausian will be a minority in 100 years... Less in the US."

In 100 years I doubt I'll care. I'll be too busy exploring the Universe. <grin!>

Art

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45590 of 63382
Subject: Re: Will Humans Eventually All Look Like Brazili Date: 9/24/2012 8:14 PM
White caucausian will be a minority in 100 years

Guess my grandson's a real throw-back with his pale skin, straight, fine platinum hair, and blue-grey eyes. Does not appear to be a relative of mine--but then, neither does my daughter.

Author: StockGoddess Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45599 of 63382
Subject: Re: Will Humans Eventually All Look Like Brazili Date: 9/25/2012 2:38 PM
If Romney is elected, most young women will be forced into polygamist marriages with wealthy old white men against their will.

Which is why only wealthy old white men are voting for him....

Author: Donna405 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45728 of 63382
Subject: Re: Will Humans Eventually All Look Like Brazili Date: 10/2/2012 10:56 PM
Linda, by birth, my mother is/was Italian and my father Jewish (Russian). My father had blond hair and blue eyes, my mother very dark brown hair and brown eyes. When you see me, you will not believe it. I grew up as a "tow-headed" blond with chameleon eyes (change from grey to blue to turquoise). Now, I am a washed-out blond with blond highlighting, as I am not turning grey fast enough.

Donna

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement