Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RockBass14 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 268  
Subject: Will it happen? Date: 1/1/2003 9:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Thus far they havn't filed for bankruptcy, does anyone think they will and if they do file chapter 11 will the stock price go to zero and leave the shareholders out to dry?
Thanks
P
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TheAngryFerret Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 249 of 268
Subject: Re: Will it happen? Date: 1/2/2003 9:20 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Thus far they havn't filed for bankruptcy

Please get your head out of your ass. They filed back in August.

Author: RockBass14 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 250 of 268
Subject: Re: Will it happen? Date: 1/2/2003 11:13 AM
Recommendations: 1
Did someone get up on the wrong side of the bed?

Author: TheAngryFerret Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 251 of 268
Subject: Re: Will it happen? Date: 1/2/2003 6:10 PM
No, I'm just shocked you could ask such a stupid question. You could have found out the answer yourself in less time than it took you to ask the question. Instead, you want to waste everyone's time including your own. That is stupid and annoying.

TAF

Author: RockBass14 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 252 of 268
Subject: Re: Will it happen? Date: 1/2/2003 8:17 PM
Recommendations: 2
Your name suits you old friend.
Love
The Bass

Author: TheAngryFerret Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 253 of 268
Subject: Re: Will it happen? Date: 1/3/2003 8:47 AM
Get a life man.

Author: RockBass14 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 254 of 268
Subject: Re: Will it happen? Date: 1/3/2003 1:21 PM
Recommendations: 1
Ok i'll look into it.
All my love
The Bass

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement