UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976765  
Subject: Will Obama have one of those buttons Date: 10/3/2012 6:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Will Obama have one of those buttons like Cramer has on Mad Money?

You know, big red button, you push it and it goes "Booosh, Booosh, Booosh"

My gosh, what if he gets asked about the debt?

Or the Stimulous plan

Or Unemployment

Or the Budget

Or the National Debt

Wow .... hopefully they can limit the questions to things about his dog.

Bears
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820709 of 1976765
Subject: Re: Will Obama have one of those buttons Date: 10/3/2012 6:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
"Wow .... hopefully they can limit the questions to things about his dog."

Romney? Seamus?

Ken

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820710 of 1976765
Subject: Re: Will Obama have one of those buttons Date: 10/3/2012 6:26 PM
Recommendations: 1
Or the Stimulous plan

Or Unemployment

Or the Budget

Or the National Debt

Wow .... hopefully they can limit the questions to things about his dog.

Bears

Well, in the unlikely event that Bush does not work as an answer. Unemployment is really linked to the Stimulus plan and the budget and
the National debt is similarly linked

So Bo ate the Budget and Stimulus plan would seem about as good as it gets.

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820714 of 1976765
Subject: Re: Will Obama have one of those buttons Date: 10/3/2012 6:37 PM
Recommendations: 0
I think Romney should have that button that has the baby whine, every time Obma refers to Bush.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement