Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 52217  
Subject: Will Verlander go the distance tonight? Date: 10/16/2012 10:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I say "Yes".

Peter
Print the post Back To Top
Author: chkNYC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47956 of 52217
Subject: Re: Will Verlander go the distance tonight? Date: 10/16/2012 10:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
The way the Yankee offense is going tonight I think there's a good chance that he will, unless he gets into a jam.

Christina

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47957 of 52217
Subject: Re: Will Verlander go the distance tonight? Date: 10/16/2012 10:59 PM
Verlander is cruising. 3 up, 3 down for the Yankees in the 8th.

Peter

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47958 of 52217
Subject: Re: Will Verlander go the distance tonight? Date: 10/16/2012 11:02 PM
Recommendations: 1
14.375 pitches per inning thru 8. No real stressful pitching. Granted, some deep counts, but no real jams.

Go Justin Go. Complete game?

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47960 of 52217
Subject: Re: Will Verlander go the distance tonight? Date: 10/16/2012 11:08 PM
wv Complete game?

The only way they take V. out now is if he gets bombed in the ninth.

Peter

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47961 of 52217
Subject: Re: Will Verlander go the distance tonight? Date: 10/16/2012 11:28 PM
8.1 innings for Verlander.

Detroit manager is not messing around.

Peter

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47962 of 52217
Subject: Re: Will Verlander go the distance tonight? Date: 10/16/2012 11:33 PM
Heh, baseball. It's not over 'till it over.

Detroit fans are getting their money's worth but would probably be happier with a boring ending to the game.

OMG, Raul up.

Peter

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47964 of 52217
Subject: Re: Will Verlander go the distance tonight? Date: 10/16/2012 11:36 PM
Whew!

Detroit 3, Yanks zip.

Peter

Author: Jacketfan Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47967 of 52217
Subject: Re: Will Verlander go the distance tonight? Date: 10/17/2012 9:05 AM
I certainly picked the wrong year to stop rooting against the Yankees. I should be enjoying this, but I just can't make myself care about any of the teams left in the LCS's.

Go Cardinals...I guess.

v/r
Tom

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement