No. of Recommendations: 0
Article by a Former Fool:

Dividend Sensei

I'm an Army veteran and former energy dividend writer for The Motley Fool. My goal is to help all people learn how to harness the awesome power of dividend growth investing to achieve their financial dreams, and enrich their lives. With 22 years of investing experience, I've learned what works and more importantly, what doesn't, when it comes to building long-term wealth and income streams.

https://seekingalpha.com/author/dividend-sensei/articles#reg...

Summary

Brookfield Infrastructure Partners is one of my all-time favorite dividend growth stocks.

In fact, thanks to the industry's best management team, low-risk business model, and massive long-term growth runway, it may be the best dividend growth stock in the world.

Despite a decade of break neck growth and superb execution, Brookfield shows no signs of slowing down, thanks to management skillfully investing around secular megatrends that will continue for decades.

Today's valuations represent a slight discount to fair value based on the quality of this utility/infrastructure partnership as well as its realistic future growth expectations.

But of course, there are still some risks to keep in mind before investing your hard earned money.

cont'd

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4124724-winners-keep-winnin...

Starrob
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement