Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
With the boom in the cellular world and the upcoming integration of wireless and the internet, I am anxious to find more of the companies that will be providing software to these markets. Recently, I have had very good luck with Spyglass and Razorfish but call me greedy, I am looking for more companies like them. I think that any half capable company that is developing software for WAP will deliver sizable returns in the next 2 years. Unfortunately, many of the companies that seem poised for the wireless software ride are not public. Does anyone have any specific suggestions or know of a list of these types of companies?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
GEO Interactive Media (GIM on the London Stock Exchange) are a great bet. Already up 2000%+ this year, they deliver streaming software and have already signed a huge deal with Samsung. The nice part is that they are going for a NASDAQ listing Q1 2000 which should really push the price up. Their software allows streaming of audio and video without the need for any desktop software and is ideally suited to the Mobile / WAP environment. They have already trialled their product successfully at www.emblaze.com. Get Involved before its too late.
No. of Recommendations: 1
No. of Recommendations: 0
You could check out Scala at http://www.scala.se/htm/ecommerce_community/WAPvision.htm. They are listed on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange (AEX: Scala).

Advertisement