UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: emtwo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1963177  
Subject: Wisdom from Ozzy Date: 1/18/2013 6:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 41
"I keep hearing this [expletive] thing that guns don't kill people, but people kill people.

If that's the case, why do we give people guns when they go to war? Why not just send the people?"

~Ozzy Osbourne; June 28th, 1998

v/r

Michael
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1853964 of 1963177
Subject: Re: Wisdom from Ozzy Date: 1/18/2013 6:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
"I keep hearing this [expletive] thing that guns don't kill people, but people kill people.

If that's the case, why do we give people guns when they go to war? Why not just send the people?"

~Ozzy Osbourne; June 28th, 1998

Hey Ozzy,

Hammers and lumber do not build houses, but we like to have them around when we want a house built.

Seriously, quoting Ozzy Osbourne for wisdom?

Peter, you still believe you guys are not out to destroy the country? How much evidence do you actually need. Maybe he can serve as Al Franken's spiritual adviser.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854010 of 1963177
Subject: Re: Wisdom from Ozzy Date: 1/19/2013 10:23 AM
Recommendations: 25

He's not my cup of tea...

But he's less crazy, and is quoted by fewer people... than Ted Nugent.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854013 of 1963177
Subject: Re: Wisdom from Ozzy Date: 1/19/2013 10:48 AM
Recommendations: 0

I don't worry about crazy all that much. Even crazy folks can have wisdom.

THough I do not rate Nuggent one way or the other, heard some of his thoughts, what I heard sounded OK, but I only got small snippets and never saw him anywhere to get a feel on the entire package.

Downright flatout stupid however, as a source of wisdom? Well, I have no idea about Nuggent at all, but Ozzy is a complete burnout and doesn't move the needle at all on the intelligent life scale. Teenage daughters and MTV and I got exposed to whatever it is he is.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854017 of 1963177
Subject: Re: Wisdom from Ozzy Date: 1/19/2013 10:54 AM
Recommendations: 1

He's not my cup of tea...

Oh and BTW, I do admire that no matter what is said on any issue to a lib, it results in an attack on the right. Very endearing.

Author: terryzg1000 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854031 of 1963177
Subject: Re: Wisdom from Ozzy Date: 1/19/2013 11:25 AM
Definitely sounds like Ozzy. Great post!

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854036 of 1963177
Subject: Re: Wisdom from Ozzy Date: 1/19/2013 11:54 AM
Oh and BTW, I do admire that no matter what is said on any issue to a lib, it results in an attack on the right. Very endearing.

Same can be said of conservatives here.

Even if the issue is governmental decisions in Upper Slobovia.... somehow you guys manage to make it into a story about "Obama's buddies".

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854037 of 1963177
Subject: Re: Wisdom from Ozzy Date: 1/19/2013 11:59 AM

I can't even begin to count the number of times a rightie responded to one of my posts with a counter example.

Happens on both sides here.

... all the time!

Stop yer whinin'

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854131 of 1963177
Subject: Re: Wisdom from Ozzy Date: 1/19/2013 6:10 PM
Definitely sounds like Ozzy. Great post!

Wow. Far out man. Don't bogart that joint my friend.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854133 of 1963177
Subject: Re: Wisdom from Ozzy Date: 1/19/2013 6:17 PM
Recommendations: 1
And this from a guy who likely has an armed security detail. Why can't the left come up with just 1 honest argument, ever?

On any subject?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement