Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 436716  
Subject: wish I knew this BEFORE Nov 6th!! Date: 3/2/2013 1:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Well, in fairness, Romney probably would have gotten it even MORE wrong. But still...this is just grievous.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/03/01/obama-got-it-right-with-jedi-...

Takei is stretching it really taut...Obama simply effed-up. No way to sugar coat it. Though I agree with him that Republicans are Klingons...except without the honor.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 418772 of 436716
Subject: Re: wish I knew this BEFORE Nov 6th!! Date: 3/2/2013 1:53 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 20
Takei is stretching it really taut...Obama simply effed-up. No way to sugar coat it. Though I agree with him that Republicans are Klingons...except without the honor.

more like Ferengi I would think

NTTAWWT

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 418773 of 436716
Subject: Re: wish I knew this BEFORE Nov 6th!! Date: 3/2/2013 2:43 AM
Recommendations: 5
Ferengi's fit way too many RePugs I know, either from my working days or later as I played on the Yahoo, other message boards... I've had it with all of 'em... Then some come along claiming to be either independents or Libertarians... Remind me more of the Birchers of the old days... Just slippery enough to be tough to pin down, subject swings this and that way... Sickening...

The teabaggers are really crazy bordering on treasonous.. P-Box helps, but better are boards where they become invisible, just a gap in message numbers... Only Raging Bull has that today, but it's running without any moderators at all now... TMF has the bestest, and a few of the worst...

Author: LOTROQueen Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 418784 of 436716
Subject: Re: wish I knew this BEFORE Nov 6th!! Date: 3/2/2013 12:05 PM
Recommendations: 1
Republicans are Klingons

That's really mean to insult Klingons like that.

Author: CountNoCount Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 418793 of 436716
Subject: Re: wish I knew this BEFORE Nov 6th!! Date: 3/2/2013 5:36 PM
Recommendations: 6
Republicans are Klingons

That's really mean to insult Klingons like that.

Especially since the Repugs are much more like Vogons.

Count No'Count

Author: discurro Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 418795 of 436716
Subject: Re: wish I knew this BEFORE Nov 6th!! Date: 3/2/2013 6:15 PM
Recommendations: 1
Especially since the Repugs are much more like Vogons.<i/>

Maybe they should threaten to read us their poetry if we don't vote for them.

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 418796 of 436716
Subject: Re: wish I knew this BEFORE Nov 6th!! Date: 3/2/2013 6:48 PM
Recommendations: 0
Especially since the Repugs are much more like Vogons.

Ugh. Wrong universe again!

The Ferengi reference makes a lot of sense. Vogons are not part of that universe.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement