UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: workwayless Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1481  
Subject: Wish list - update Date: 2/20/2004 12:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I recently bought a stainless steel dishwasher at the price I wanted. So patience can pay off. Yeah!

Print the post Back To Top
Author: FoolNBlue Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 391 of 1481
Subject: Re: Wish list - update Date: 2/22/2004 5:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I recently bought a stainless steel dishwasher at the price I wanted. So patience can pay off. Yeah!

You are in good company. Just today I bought and installed (yes, from the Sears Outlet) a new one myself. Nothing wrong with it but it's a discontinued model. It should serve me well. I spent a bit more than I'd have liked to (figured if I'm going to live with it, I might as well spend an extra C note for nice features) but then I never like to spend money. Not a bad machine for the money though.

Lesson of the day: Drain line water that has been sitting for 8 months does NOT smell good at all.

FoolNBlue (On the road to FIRE with clean dishes)

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement