UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BenSC One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 922  
Subject: Wishin' I had the cash... Date: 8/6/2011 6:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Too bad I don't have any cash available to take advantage of some of the buying opportunities out there in dividend-land. Hopefully things stay depressed long enough to free up some cash.

Separately (though related), this slide only confirms my reasons for getting out of the growth mutual fund investing strategy. My funds tanked and as such if I needed that cash, any sell now would disproportionately affect growth in the future. My dividends, however, are still there.

-Ben
Print the post Back To Top
Author: desertdaveataol Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 913 of 922
Subject: Re: Wishin' I had the cash... Date: 8/6/2011 6:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
My dividends, however, are still there.

Ayup!

Here's some places you might want to look at:
http://www.dripinvesting.org/Tools/Tools.asp

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement