Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: IndianaLaw Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121114  
Subject: Withholding Tax Estimator Date: 12/4/1998 12:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can find a program, Excel template, or online calculator that will help me determine the amount of withholding tax for a particular salary base and circumstances?

You can reply privately or through the board.

Ed
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFTaxes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6762 of 121114
Subject: Re: Withholding Tax Estimator Date: 12/4/1998 8:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
[[Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can find a program, Excel template, or
online calculator that will help me determine the amount of withholding tax for a particular salary
base and circumstances?

You can reply privately or through the board.]]

I thought that I was told that TurboTax has one in their tax program, Ed. But I don't know that for a fact.

In addition, there may be something commercial out there from the general public.

I have a program that I use (a commercial program for tax pros) that does just that, and also prints out the new withholding allowance forms (on laser printer). It also does some other things that you may or may not be interested in. I don't remember the cost of the program, but it ain't cheap. If you think that you would be interested, simply drop me an e-mail and I'll look up the price and the telephone number of the provider and give it to you.

TMF Taxes
Roy

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement