Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFBro Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121180  
Subject: Withholding/estimated taxes calculators? Date: 1/1/2014 8:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Happy New Year, one and all!

I was curious if any of you folks have suggestions for good online tools for calculating withholdings or estimating taxes for 2014. I'd like to suggest a few in an article, and could include complicated/detailed tools as well as those that are more user-friendly for the tax non-expert. Of course, I'll mention what's on the IRS website, but wanted to include a few others. And if you know of any other good tools that might be appropriate for a tax-related article, suggest away!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Robert
Print the post Back To Top
Author: geocarw Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 119782 of 121180
Subject: Re: Withholding/estimated taxes calculators? Date: 1/1/2014 8:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://apps.irs.gov/app/withholdingcalculator/

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement