UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1947775  
Subject: WMD Date: 12/9/2012 4:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
So the Syrian rebels are now snuffing bunnies on YouTube with nerve agents. Wonder where they got that stuff.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1843401 of 1947775
Subject: Re: WMD Date: 12/9/2012 4:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/12/08/Shocking-Gr...

The answer appears to be Turkey.

Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1843423 of 1947775
Subject: Re: WMD Date: 12/9/2012 5:52 PM
Recommendations: 2
So the Syrian rebels are now snuffing bunnies on YouTube with nerve agents. Wonder where they got that stuff.

Generally, they are found in the wild, but there is also both a Home based and commercial market for raising rabbits for their meat. They are also well known as pets ... kids love rabbits ... for a couple weeks ,,, then the parents discover that rabbits can live 10 years ,,,,, damn .... maybe 12 .....

Bears

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement