UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (33) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DD87 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 756381  
Subject: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 6:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 26
Hi Everyone! My Dad has been pushing a long time about me getting involved in this discussion board. After reading a few of these threads, I'm very impressed. I look forward to getting to know all of you and to learn from your thoughts and input!

P.S. Love you Dad! ;-)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669029 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 6:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
P.S. Love you Dad! ;-)

I love you too.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669034 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 6:12 PM
Recommendations: 0
DD, you can't imagine the hope you give me. (My son's a librul. Aarrgghhghghghgh!)

Author: mcbdds Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669036 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 6:16 PM
Welcome DD87

mcb

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669038 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 6:19 PM
Welcome to the Fool!

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669041 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 6:24 PM
Recommendations: 2
Hi DD, nice to meet you. Your Dad is a good guy and I'm glad you are here.

LuckyDog

Author: TMFHunzi Big red star, 1000 posts Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669044 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 6:45 PM
Welcome welcome Wolverine's Daughter!

Have fun, Fool on.
TMFHunzi

Author: Dwdonhoff Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669048 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 7:13 PM
Hi Everyone!

Hi DD,
If this community seems especially warm & friendly, there are actually a couple reasons;

1.) the obvious; We *ARE* warm & friendly (unless we encounter a particularly petulant troll... which is rare, but we carry on ;~), and

2.) you've got a particularly proud father.... so we're all (I think I can say in a sweeping statement) feeling kinda uncle & aunt-ish toward you already!

Welcome aboard! Hope you like bacon!
Dave

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669051 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 7:22 PM
"Hi Everyone! My Dad has been pushing a long time about me getting involved in this discussion board. After reading a few of these threads, I'm very impressed. I look forward to getting to know all of you and to learn from your thoughts and input! P.S. Love you Dad! ;-)" - Wolverine's daughter

LOL! Wolverines two world's just collided! Welcome to my world. Now you are going to have to be more careful about what you share!

Not an easy thing to do when you are person with Asperger's like me! We tend to say whatever comes into our head. <grin!> Luckily for me my sister is interested in different stuff than I am.

Art

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669055 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 7:28 PM
"Hi DD, nice to meet you. Your Dad is a good guy and I'm glad you are here." - LuckyDog

-----------

She forgot to mention she is in love with your father and wants to have his baby. <grin!>

Art

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669063 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 7:50 PM
"Hi DD, nice to meet you. Your Dad is a good guy and I'm glad you are here." - LuckyDog

-----------

She forgot to mention she is in love with your father and wants to have his baby. <grin!>

Art
-------------
Remember your ass-burgers Artimus.

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669071 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 8:00 PM

-----------

Art

>>>>>>>
shhhhhh....it's too soon for her to know that yet :)

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669079 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 8:18 PM
Welcome DD,

Your dad is a good guy and based in what he's posted about you, you should fit in well here.

Mike

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669082 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 8:22 PM
"shhhhhh....it's too soon for her to know that yet :)" - luckydog

2828 blamed it on my Asperger's. Which truth be told probably did have something to do with it.

Art

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669086 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 8:27 PM
"shhhhhh....it's too soon for her to know that yet :)" - luckydog

2828 blamed it on my Asperger's. Which truth be told probably did have something to do with it.

Art
-----------------------------------------------------
I have alcohol dependent ass-burgers <g>.

Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669133 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 9:57 PM
Welcome. Hope you enjoy this place. We have fun. Just pretend you have marshmellows and are at a campfire. And you have a gun - registered of course.

arrete

Author: DD87 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669139 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 11:12 PM
Recommendations: 4
Lol! @ CCinOC. Ugh. That's rough. The bright side is that most Ideologues become Conservative after they get older and realize that the world doesn't operate on rainbows, sunshine and ponies, and that although things "shouldn't be", that's how they ARE. And it also helps that as they get older, they have more, and in turn, more to lose. So when these free-spirited idiot Hippies want to come along and demonize you for wanting to hold on to what you have instead of just passively giving it all away to the "Freebie Babies", they tend to change their tune a little bit. I'm sure he'll come around.

Author: DD87 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669140 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 11:15 PM
Thanks Dave! I appreciate it! Can never have too many Aunts and Uncles :-)

I haven't always given my Dad a lot to be proud of (Teenage Wisdom and all) ;-), but I'm glad we got there...albeit the Scenic Route :-D

Author: DD87 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669141 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 11:17 PM
"Not an easy thing to do when you are person with Asperger's like me! We tend to say whatever comes into our head. <grin!>"

Well Art, luckily I'm versed in the Art of Censorship :-D

Author: DD87 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669142 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 11:19 PM
@ Art: I'm filing away Aspberger's next to my Touret's excuse next time my honesty gets the best of me ;-)

Author: DD87 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669143 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 11:20 PM
@ LuckyDog: My Dad's awesome :-) No objections here :-D

Author: DD87 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669144 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 11:21 PM
Thank you, Mike!

Author: DD87 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669145 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/29/2013 11:24 PM
@ Arrete: LOL! Happiness is a Warm Gun :-)

...and the kibosh on this ludicrous new Gun Control tangent our Commander-in-Chief has embarked on. SMH.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669165 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/30/2013 6:40 AM
Hi Everyone! My Dad has been pushing a long time about me getting involved in this discussion board. After reading a few of these threads, I'm very impressed. I look forward to getting to know all of you and to learn from your thoughts and input!

P.S. Love you Dad! ;-)

Hey kiddo,

Welcome, hope somewhere along the line we end up being interesting, informative, heck even helpful in an entertaining sorta way.

Don't want to be all gushy, but hearing your dad speak of you, well it is always listening to the bright spot in his day. Just want to say it is a joy to see a great father/daughter relationship(I don't expect perfect<LOL)).

Author: Hochizen Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669242 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/30/2013 3:02 PM
Greetings and salutations Daughter of Wolverine!

Allow me to introduce myself.....I am Hochizen, proud liberal/moderate/political non-euclidean. 'Tis a good, good thing that you are checking the boards out. Learn much, you may.....and provide insight to others, you shall. Indeed, a massive and staggering intellect such as my own has even learned things here on the Fool.

So have a welcome, kick back, read stuff, consider things and think deep thoughts while at the same time having fun.

Oh.......and if once inna while people get grumpy, just ignore it.

Bush was the worst President in the history of the US.

Author: DD87 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669244 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/30/2013 3:07 PM
Lol. Thank you. I'll let the Force be with me ;-)

Author: MetalDecathlete Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669246 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/30/2013 3:11 PM
Welcome lady wolverine!

Your dad is top notch. Only thing that could make him better would be a Dallas Cowboy cap on his head.

MetalDecathlete

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669250 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/30/2013 3:14 PM
Only thing that could make him better would be a Dallas Cowboy cap on his head.

But then my head would break out in hives and it would never stay on.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669294 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/30/2013 4:22 PM
Bush was the worst President in the history of the US.

Owebama's gainin' on him.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669571 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/31/2013 3:27 PM
Welcome to the Fool!

I seldom post on the RECF Board, but lurk and rec' here all the time.

Words of warning...if you get the notion to post on the Political Asylum Board, make sure you grow a thick skin and have your asbestos screen saver up ;) It gets pretty nasty there at times.

You're in good hands here though so enjoy the kibitzing.

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669572 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/31/2013 3:35 PM
Words of warning...if you get the notion to post on the Political Asylum Board, make sure you grow a thick skin and have your asbestos screen saver up ;) It gets pretty nasty there at times.

That or bring a big ol' flamethrower yourself. I enjoy lobbing a few molotov cocktails in there every now and again. I've tried to quit doing that but it is too much fun.

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669573 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/31/2013 3:38 PM
if you get the notion to post on the Political Asylum Board, make sure you grow a thick skin

And remember to shower afterwards.

Author: TheBaronAndrew Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669590 of 756381
Subject: Re: Wolverine's Daughter... Date: 1/31/2013 5:21 PM
LOL! Wolverines two world's just collided! Welcome to my world. Now you are going to have to be more careful about what you share!

Ehh, he'll deal with it. My worlds collided on Facebook a long time ago... that's why I never post anything interesting over there anymore.

I have no living blood relatives left except for cousins, but if any of them ever find and join this board, well... let's just say fleg will be disappointed because that'll probably put an end to my aunt stories. <grin>

(To DD87: We've heard a lot about you... Welcome!)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (33) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement