Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 9208  
Subject: Won Again! Date: 12/29/2008 1:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I have had a standing offer to pay my nephew when he beats me at chess for the first time. That started with a $20 offer when he was about ten years old, and is now up to $100 when he is 20 years of age. Christmas Day he had another chance at the $100 --- and it remained on the table.

He had a chance for a winning attack if he'd been more aggressive, though.

I've forgotten all my opening knowledge since I quit playing tournament chess nearly forty years ago, but my middle game remains passable.

It's always a pleasure to play with my nephew, and I expect him to pick up the $100 sooner or later.

Seattle Pioneer
Print the post Back To Top
Author: psuasskicker6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9166 of 9208
Subject: Re: Won Again! Date: 12/29/2008 2:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/fight5

- C -

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement