UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ShelbyBoy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 201  
Subject: Wordpress questions Date: 1/19/2009 1:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm thinking about using Wordpress to add a blog to my existing site.

Can you compose posts for the blog while offline and upload them later?

Does Wordpress allow you to schedule posts for posting at a specific time and date in the future?

ShelbyBoy
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DaftAdam Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 197 of 201
Subject: Re: Wordpress questions Date: 1/19/2009 1:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Wordpress will allow you to write a post and set it to show at a later time. As far as saving, I don't really know if there is a specific program that automates it. You could always save them in a text editor and copy and paste later. Or write them as HTML code and paste that in instead.
Adam

Author: CindyC72 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 198 of 201
Subject: Re: Wordpress questions Date: 1/21/2009 12:54 PM
Wordpress does have an auto-save feature - it will automatically go into the draft queue when it autosaves.

Cindy

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement