UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: neverabridesmaid Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3734  
Subject: Work of Art Date: 10/26/2011 12:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
What a pretentious pile of crap.

-nab
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3728 of 3734
Subject: Re: Work of Art Date: 10/26/2011 7:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
What a pretentious pile of crap.

Is there really a guy named Sucklord on it?

I saw SJP on Watch What Happens and SHE was such a pretentious pile of crap that I decided not to watch the show.

Author: neverabridesmaid Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3729 of 3734
Subject: Re: Work of Art Date: 11/3/2011 4:30 PM
Recommendations: 0
Yes, Sucklord. And he is ultra-proud of that name, too.

-nab

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement