Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: viplady One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 11  
Subject: WORLDWIDE FIBER TO BECOME 360NETWORKS Date: 3/26/2000 2:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
WORLDWIDE FIBER TO BECOME 360NETWORKS

VANCOUVER, B.C. ... March 08, 2000, Worldwide Fiber Inc., a global provider of network services, today announced its intention to change its name to 360networks Inc. later this month.

“Although our current name served us well in the past, it no longer captures the direction of our company,” said Greg Maffei, Chief Executive Officer. “The name
360networks better reflects the move beyond our historic business of developing networks to providing a broad range of network services around the world.”

During the next two months, the current brand will be replaced with 360networks on everything from business cards and stationery to contracts and e-mail addresses.
About the company 360networks offers broadband network services for telecommunications companies, Internet service providers, application service providers and data-centric enterprises. 360networks is completing a
60,500-kilometer (37,800-mile) network in North America and Europe, including a trans-Atlantic cable. 360networks and its predecessors have been constructing
communications networks since 1988.

Forward looking statements: This document may contain statements about expected future events and financial results that are forward looking in nature, and, as a result, are subject to certain risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those projected by management. For such statements, we claim the safe harbor for ``forward looking statements' within the meaning of the
Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
http://www.worldwidefiber.com/html/news_8march2000pm.html

I beleive the IPO is now suppose to be closer to April 19th?

Cheers Viplady

Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: toddy2 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8 of 11
Subject: Re: WORLDWIDE FIBER TO BECOME 360NETWORKS Date: 3/26/2000 10:17 PM
Hi Viplady....try this link:http://www.ostman.com/alert-ipo/ai.exe?cobrand=edgar-online\fe&company_template=company_&company=4178

-Todd

Author: toddy2 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 11
Subject: Re: WORLDWIDE FIBER TO BECOME 360NETWORKS Date: 3/26/2000 10:20 PM
Oh ya, and this one too.... http://www.ipo-fund.com/profiles/TSIX.htm

-Todd
(Guess what I've been saving up for??)

Author: viplady One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10 of 11
Subject: Re: WORLDWIDE FIBER TO BECOME 360NETWORKS Date: 3/27/2000 8:11 PM
Recommendations: 1
Todd,
Thanks for the links. I found your first link last night when I was trying to figure out the new ticker symbol.
Looks like TSIX or TSX.
I've also been saving up for this one!!!!
Cheers Viplady

Author: toddy2 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11 of 11
Subject: Re: WORLDWIDE FIBER TO BECOME 360NETWORKS Date: 3/27/2000 8:28 PM
You're welcome!

For an opposing view, you might want to check out this post by Skandy on the Canadian board. He's a pretty smart guy, been reading his posts for quite awhile, so he may make you think twice (like me..)

-Todd

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?id=1050002003471001&sort=id

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement