Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mooey5 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 66  
Subject: worried Date: 10/4/2000 2:42 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Doesn't anyone want to talk about nic, or does nobody own it anymore. I followed this stock down from 78 dollars to 6, back to 12, then bought at 9. Now I regret it. It seems like it is to late to sell now. So I guess I'll hold on for the long hall. What do you fools think?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: teamfour Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41 of 66
Subject: Re: worried Date: 10/4/2000 8:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I bought recently at 5 and am determined to hold on. I work for the Fed Govt in the Internet arena and truly believe that this is just a temporary setback.

Author: scruffrdoo One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42 of 66
Subject: Re: worried Date: 10/5/2000 5:03 PM
I am in at 6 and not a bit worried, but my style is buy/hold. Put this one in your drawer and in about 6 months, pull it out and smile when you find out how much you've got. JMHO
scruff

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement