Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: blford Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 81665  
Subject: Worthy Mentions... Date: 1/20/2013 2:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
...because the webmaster works hard for his $$...

www.homewetbar.com

www.greatgiftsformen.com

Bill
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AlsoChorizo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78562 of 81665
Subject: Re: Worthy Mentions... Date: 1/22/2013 8:28 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Does anyone else find it amusing that they felt the need to put handles on the Ball Mason jars?

AC *if they were truly "old south" drinking glasses, they'd be real Ball Mason jars*

Author: NoIDAtAll Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78563 of 81665
Subject: Re: Worthy Mentions... Date: 1/22/2013 9:50 AM
Recommendations: 1
Ball was one of my nephew's former employers.

http://www.ballaerospace.com/page.jsp?page=23

Author: AlsoChorizo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78564 of 81665
Subject: Re: Worthy Mentions... Date: 1/22/2013 10:25 AM
Recommendations: 3
Talk about diversifying...

AC *with that logo they must be related*

Author: NoIDAtAll Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78566 of 81665
Subject: Re: Worthy Mentions... Date: 1/22/2013 10:39 AM
AC *with that logo they must be related*

Yep, they are.

Author: AlsoChorizo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78568 of 81665
Subject: Re: Worthy Mentions... Date: 1/22/2013 12:21 PM
Recommendations: 4
I guess it wasn't much of a jump. Canning food to canning people/things for outerspace.

AC *as long as it's not like soylent green*

Author: NoIDAtAll Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78569 of 81665
Subject: Re: Worthy Mentions... Date: 1/22/2013 9:29 PM
I guess it wasn't much of a jump. Canning food to canning people/things for outerspace.

LOL - I'll have to share that with Keith the next time I see him! <g>

Bob

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement