Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: doubtit Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121114  
Subject: Would Clinton Veto Schedule Z? Date: 9/2/2000 2:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Schedule Z could be summitted with Form 1040 every year:

Schedule Z:

PART I

If my heirs and other beneficiaries of my estate agree, my executor may make ammendments to my will that avoid estate taxes, or future estate taxes of my heirs or beneficiaries.

PART II

I don't have a will. If my heirs agree, they can write a will for me.

My heirs:

_________________ %

_________________ %

_________________ %

_________________ %

The new will MUST include the following:

Specific bequest(s)

Etc

My Executor:

My Alternate Executor:

===================================================

Print the post Back To Top
Author: criser Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 39466 of 121114
Subject: Re: Would Clinton Veto Schedule Z? Date: 9/2/2000 4:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Huh?!?!

What does an income tax form have to do with estate tax and what does an income tax form have to do with state property law?

Author: doubtit Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 39473 of 121114
Subject: Re: Would Clinton Veto Schedule Z? Date: 9/2/2000 4:34 PM
Recommendations: 0
Author: criser Date: 9/2/00 4:14 PM Number: 39466

What does an income tax form have to do with estate tax and what does an income tax form have to do with state property law?

1 - The IRS audits both
2 - Try to Avoid both.

If you inherit an IRA that was part of a taxable estate, you'll find out.

Schedule Z - Would provide a way to save taxes without a laywer or revise an existing plan that might not be appropriate for the assets of the estate at the date of death.

Author: LoTax One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 39474 of 121114
Subject: Re: Would Clinton Veto Schedule Z? Date: 9/2/2000 4:43 PM
Recommendations: 1
Would I be going way out on a limb if I were to suggest that a reasonable inference would be that "doubtit" doesn't practice law?

--
LoTax

Author: RVComeaux Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 39500 of 121114
Subject: Re: Would Clinton Veto Schedule Z? Date: 9/3/2000 10:07 AM
[What does an income tax form have to do with estate tax and what does an income tax form have to do with state property law? 1 - The IRS audits both 2 - Try to Avoid both.

If you inherit an IRA that was part of a taxable estate, you'll find out.

Schedule Z - Would provide a way to save taxes without a laywer or revise an existing plan that might not be appropriate for the assets of the estate at the date of death. ]

I'm not an attorney, either. But I think will enhance the JSA (Job Security for Attorneys) program.

Author: LoTax One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 39509 of 121114
Subject: Re: Would Clinton Veto Schedule Z? Date: 9/3/2000 2:36 PM
Sheesh!!!!! How could I have been more *wrong* about the limitless opportunities that would become available for attorneys if it were left to "my heirs and beneficiaries" to decide 1.) who they are, in the first place, and then 2.) how they should inherit my estate...???

Well, duh,

LoTax

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement