No. of Recommendations: 0
Just wanted to share this simple trick with you all! Its legal, fun and it will help us make thousands with $6 and a couple of weeks. Read my little story and the instructions!

A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups (just like you are now)and came across a post similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.

It said you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated on the article. You then place YOUR OWN NAME AND ADDRESS on the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 clubs or newsgroups. I invested the measly $6.00 Well GUESS WHAT!?... Within 7 days, I started getting MONEY IN MY MAILBOX, AT HOME!

I was shocked!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00 By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1.000! In the third week I had over $10.000 and it`s still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000 and it`s still coming in rapidly. It`s certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works showing you the steps for success:

STEP #1: Get six blank pieces of paper and on each write, "Please place me on you mailing list" and include your name and address.

STEP #2: Take six U.S. one dollar bills and wrap one in each piece of paper. Wrapping the bill in the letter will prevent people from seeing the money trough the envelope and prevent theft.

STEP #3: Place each letter and dollar in an envelope and seal them. Make sure you also have appropriate postage on all envelopes.

STEP #4: Mail each envelope to each address on this list:

#1.
Daniel Gomez
5795 NW 109TH Ave. Apt#9
Miami, FL 33178

#2.
Bill Dowis
1330 E Kings HWY #2208
Maple Shade NJ 08052

#3.
Ronald Guillen
706 Twin Oaks
Houston, TX 77076

#4.
Adolfo Saenz
701 Cresline St
Houston, TX 77076

#5.
Brian Zeine
2002 Rainbow Ave #1
Bloomington, IL. 61704

#6.
Nazly Noh
4435 N Paulina St.,Apt 3S
Chicago, IL 60640

STEP #5: Your almost done. Next, take the first name off the list and move the others up, (2 becomes 1, 3 becomes 2 etc.) and add your name and address to the number 6 spot. BINGO!! (THIS IS HOW YOU WILL MAKE MONEY!!!!! More details below).

STEP #6: Commit yourself to post this on at least 20 message boards a day until you reach the 200th POST GOAL! (Maybe too many people say this is a scam but did they get to #200!?!?).

Some people say you have to work really hard to get(literally)rich with this program. You see 200 posts on the same day is HARD! It really depends on you, your brains and how well YOU organize yourself. Anyone can get finished in less than a week investing one hour a day. $10.000(or more)in your mailbox will be worth it!!

STEP #7: Repeat the process again, if you need more money.. ;)

Again, you must post this article at least 200 clubs, forums or newsgroups to get a worthy response, but the more you post the more you'll make!! If thats what you really want, GO AHEAD!! You could even take this as a full-time job in the future and do it EIGHT HOURS A DAY!! But be careful, it might get addictive.

Also if you are going to do this, do it right. This program relies on the integrity and honesty of its participants. If you invest the six dollars like you are supposed to then you will get plenty of money back....

GOOD LUCK!!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement