Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sugarski Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 43  
Subject: Wound Date: 2/22/2008 1:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
If you are the good wound, I love you and I'm sorry for my remarks.

If you are the bad wound, please disregard the above, since I hate you and am considering sending you poisoned delicious food in the mail.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sugarski Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 28 of 43
Subject: Re: Wound Date: 2/22/2008 2:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
ps, it will be so tempting that you will eat it even though I came right out and told you it was poisoned.

Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29 of 43
Subject: Re: Wound Date: 2/22/2008 2:24 PM
Recommendations: 0
I knew you had no soul.

Author: sugarski Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30 of 43
Subject: Re: Wound Date: 2/22/2008 2:35 PM
Recommendations: 1
I knew you had no soul.

Be that as it may.

ps Hey you, reply to the thing. What are you, falling down on the job?

Author: wound Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 31 of 43
Subject: Re: Wound Date: 2/22/2008 2:42 PM
Thanks sug, I think I'm the good wound, but I guess that is always subject to change.

w

ps regardless, you can send the poisoned delicious food anyway. I have a couple of people that intend to kill me and I would rather be in control of my own destiny.

Author: wound Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32 of 43
Subject: Re: Wound Date: 2/22/2008 2:45 PM
Recommendations: 2
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=26071503

Author: DuchesssBeerHo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 33 of 43
Subject: Re: Wound Date: 2/22/2008 2:48 PM
Any rules about BeerHo's?

Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34 of 43
Subject: Re: Wound Date: 2/22/2008 3:07 PM
ps Hey you, reply to the thing. What are you, falling down on the job?

What thing? I'm all over the place today.

Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35 of 43
Subject: Re: Wound Date: 2/22/2008 3:07 PM
crap.

Author: sugarski Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36 of 43
Subject: Re: Wound Date: 2/22/2008 5:30 PM
Thanks sug, I think I'm the good wound, but I guess that is always subject to change.

You're a little too nice. I smell a rat.

Author: sugarski Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37 of 43
Subject: Re: Wound Date: 2/22/2008 5:35 PM
No one could have a problem with a BeerHo.

ps happy balloon day!

Author: sugarski Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 38 of 43
Subject: Re: Wound Date: 2/22/2008 5:37 PM
Two texts in a row you ignored.

Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 39 of 43
Subject: Re: Wound Date: 2/22/2008 6:13 PM
One! Only one!

Author: sugarski Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40 of 43
Subject: Re: Wound Date: 2/22/2008 6:37 PM
SO YOU ADMIT TO IGNORING MY TXT!

Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41 of 43
Subject: Re: Wound Date: 2/23/2008 1:23 PM
Well yes, but not two of them. I have a soul!

Author: sugarski Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42 of 43
Subject: Re: Wound Date: 5/22/2009 4:57 PM
I see now that I helped wreck this board and for that I feel mildly bad.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement