Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bigpix Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 193103  
Subject: Wow!!! Date: 9/9/2007 9:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
She was eight WEEKS pregnant.

Not eight MONTHS.

Her husband must have been out of his mind when he called me on Friday because I can assure you that he told me her water broke. I asked if she had had a miscarriage.

Terrible for them but not as terrible as what I thought the situation was.

Oh brother.

bigpix
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CindyC72 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 167882 of 193103
Subject: Re: Wow!!! Date: 9/9/2007 12:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Still a very sad situation, but it does make more sense now. I hope she & her husband are doing OK through this.

Cindy

Author: Howie52 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 167887 of 193103
Subject: Re: Wow!!! Date: 9/9/2007 9:09 PM
Recommendations: 1
Circumstances determine whether time is relative or not.

Howie52
Relatively speaking.

Author: cswelch Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 167888 of 193103
Subject: Re: Wow!!! Date: 9/9/2007 9:15 PM
How sad. Perhaps there will be other chances for this couple, lupus and all. I'll add them to my prayer list.

Cathy "Cat"

Author: acm4tax Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 168081 of 193103
Subject: Re: Wow!!! Date: 9/14/2007 11:04 PM
How sad. Perhaps there will be other chances for this couple, lupus and all. I'll add them to my prayer list.

My feelings as well.

Arleen

Author: bigpix Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 168090 of 193103
Subject: Re: Wow!!! Date: 9/15/2007 12:30 AM
She called me this morning from home where she has been doing some work for us.

She had a noon appointment at the Doc, to get the go ahead to come back to work.

I haven't heard from her since.

Oy!

bigpix

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement