Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: GlasMenagerie Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 896  
Subject: Wow. Board Killer. Date: 2/17/2002 11:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
OK. Time for a booster.

Well, it's late. In the morning, I'm going to get up & go west of here to the scenic foothills in Western VA. I'm going along with my faithful hound Eve L'Dog and my lady-friend. There is a hike (not sure how far) from a cheezy restaurant up along a (short) portion of the AT and up to the summit of a little peak the name of which escapes me. It's probably an hour's walk to the top, but the view is beautiful from there. When last there (at sunset) I snapped a shot of Eve L'Dog. When I took it in to be developed at a new pharmacy, they duplicated the photo to use as their grabber "This photo developed here" shot.

I'll be sure to report in as to how the hike goes. I plan to carry a 30# pack as training for the upcoming swamp trip. Should be a good time.

Cheers,
Tim
Print the post Back To Top
Author: utahtea Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 524 of 896
Subject: Re: Wow. Board Killer. Date: 2/18/2002 5:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
All this talk about hiking is making me want to somewhere!

Utahtea

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement