Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4143424-apple-returning-750...

Snippet:

Apple has disclosed the approach it will take to cash management in light of the new flexibility in the US tax code.

The company has full access to its $285 billion today.

Grasping the size and extent of Apple's cash stockpile and its ability to generate additional cash is awe-inspiring and not well-understood.

This article presents a forecast/proposal for Apple's capital return, consistent with the parameters the company outlined.

By 2026, a share price of $500 and $11.50+ annual dividend per share is not really a stretch.

I guess we'll see.

Churchy
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
In Q4 Apple bought back 60 Million shares. I expect it is very active right now at these bargain prices. Apple services continue to grow in a bigger than expected way!
No. of Recommendations: 1
I guess we'll see.

It doesn't even have to be as rosy as Seeking Alpha posits to turn it into a Busby Berkeley musical from the 30's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

Churchy
$500 would be approximately 13.5% CAGR which I don't think is as crazy as it sounds at first.
I actually think we will reach this figure much sooner than 2026, barring wars, hurricanes, mass terrorism etc etc...but who is to say that they wont have a 4/1 split before then.......regardless it adds up to the same. I'm actually hoping we will see 150 as I want some more.
No. of Recommendations: 2
I'm actually hoping we will see 150 as I want some more.

You can sell a Jan '19 ATM put for 16.50. You either get the stock for 146.5 or walk away with the premium. If it indeed gets to 150 you can pick up more. You never know whether it will get to your mental anchor or not.
No. of Recommendations: 0
haha ... 143.50
Advertisement