UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (19) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Icemann11 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1960949  
Subject: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/30/2012 9:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 51
the RECF Board.

It seems that every post is denigrating, attacking, accusing liberals or anyone who disagrees with their point of view. Not some people - all people who disagree...

I know some like to say 'Nobody hates like a liberal...', but I disagree. The hatred of liberals is unrelenting on the RECF board at times - at least on this board, there is hatred both ways. ; )

Just an observation that everybody hates...and some hate more than others. ; )

Icemann
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849795 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/30/2012 9:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Nobody hates like a rabid ideologue

Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849802 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/30/2012 10:22 PM
Recommendations: 6
It's really sad what's become of such an incredible invention, such a marvelous medium. I must confess that I was embarrassed to see that I too had become less than gracious in my disagreements. For that I'm sorry to all.

Fact is, I don't Hate anyone. It's not fun when people won't engage in considerate dialogue. Perhaps, just maybe, people here can see what's wrong with our government as well. Most on here care, otherwise, why bother? Seriously, I don't care who Wins the argument. I like to win the war. For me, the War is the problem itself. It's a shame ideology has taken root in so many people, like an intense athletic event.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849803 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/30/2012 10:26 PM
Recommendations: 0
Yup

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849812 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/30/2012 11:33 PM
Recommendations: 5
the RECF Board.

The CF board too, where anyone who disagrees with the far right-wing conservative line is stupid, dishonest or a liar, and liberals are mentally ill.

JoshRandall,

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

CVSUSN: I'm afraid it's infectious and we're in the midst of a deadly pandemic.

http://boards.fool.com/joshrandall-liberalism-is-a-mental-di...

Author: Icemann11 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849817 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/31/2012 2:11 AM
Recommendations: 1
I like your posts, HMA - and I don't think you do hate anyone. I think you do want honest dialogue. I find that you are quite objective in your outlook in recent months. But what one person finds objective others find partisan. ; )

It's really sad what's become of such an incredible invention, such a marvelous medium.

I like to float around and be facetious at times, point out inconsistencies, hypocritical thinking and I am not sorry about that. I am sure I am guilty of all the same at some time, although I do try to be consistent but it is hard. I don't know enough. : (

I don't think anyone should be sorry about anything they post on the Internet (except when it is truly hate-ridden, 'kill people' kind of cr@p.) And I don't think many are like that.

I have found myself floundering in my thought processes of late and don't know where I stand anymore on many issues. I feel that the current batch of political leaders, economic leaders, and societal leaders are hopeless and it is all about 'me', 'me' and 'what's in it for me'. I feel that we encourage these 'leaders' with our actions even on boards like this - comments on news articles, participating in polls etc.

I feel very pessimistic of current economic, social and political systems on all sides. I feel like Jedi sometimes. ; ) (Although, I do think he is bang on when he points out the degradation of cultural mores in modern society, I want to be more optimistic. I can't be though. If you look past his tone, I think he is, sadly, more right than wrong about cultural issues.)

Too many good beers tonight and too maudlin as well. : )

Icemann

Author: Stonewashed Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849822 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/31/2012 4:22 AM
I have found myself floundering in my thought processes of late and don't know where I stand anymore on many issues. I feel that the current batch of political leaders, economic leaders, and societal leaders are hopeless and it is all about 'me', 'me' and 'what's in it for me'. I feel that we encourage these 'leaders' with our actions even on boards like this - comments on news articles, participating in polls etc.

Well, if you will look at the types of people either party actually threw money at, it has very little to do with them wanting competent people. It has to do with entertainment value of some, that they can easily blackmail and throw under the bus, when the time comes and who they think will support the real the shadow government either out of greed and/or stupidity.

They'll "work with" or pretend to support anyone's free speech, but more as a matter of "keeping an eye on them." It doesn't matter what they say, so long as they don't really mean it, but make people believe they believe it.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849828 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/31/2012 5:59 AM
Recommendations: 2
Fact is, I don't Hate anyone.

That's a lie.

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849835 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/31/2012 9:02 AM
The way they went after Breitbart the day he died...shameful.

No wait that was liberals on this board.

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849845 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/31/2012 9:45 AM
Recommendations: 9

"That's a lie." -LurkerMom

Well, that was...hateful.

Author: carver1963 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849876 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/31/2012 11:03 AM
You're Canadian - that's why!

Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849878 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/31/2012 11:07 AM

That's a lie.

Interesting drive-by.

Happy New Year to you too LM

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849977 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/31/2012 2:52 PM
Wow, nobody hates like...
=========================

....a liberal. A well-established fact.

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1849980 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/31/2012 3:03 PM
"....a liberal. A well-established fact."

Definitions and facts really aren't your strong point, are they? Look them up; 'liberal' and 'fact'. They are good words, once you know their meaning.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1850021 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/31/2012 5:36 PM
Recommendations: 2
Fact is, I do't hate anyone.

That's a lie.

Interesting drive-by
Happy New Year to you too LM

I haven't forgotten your hateful personal attack on me and so had a laugh over your statement.

Happy New Year to you too.

Author: doubtit Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1850026 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/31/2012 5:50 PM
Hate? No

Stupid? Yes

Paying someone 150 weeks of unemployment = stupid

Receiving $400+ per week for not working or working at Bob's Lawn Care for take home pay of $350 per week?

Ben Franklin “I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.”

Author: wittgenstein Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1850055 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/31/2012 7:23 PM
Hating is easy and counterproductive. God is the ultimate pragmatist.

Ben Franklin is surely a finalist.

Ben Franklin “I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.”

jz

Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1850078 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 12/31/2012 9:39 PM
I certainly don't remember a hate statement LM, but if you took it as such, then I apologize. I'm no saint, and I can get caught up in the malarkey as much as anyone else.

While I may disagree intensely, and write something I don't really mean, I don't hate you, or anyone really.

But something I did was not mature, nor very nice. For that, I humbly apologize.

YOU have a Happy New Year LM.

:)

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1850230 of 1960949
Subject: Re: Wow, nobody hates like... Date: 1/1/2013 7:06 PM
YOU have a Happy New Year LM.

:)

A New Year, a New Start...

May all your wishes for the New Year come true and all the best to you and yours for a Happy New Year.

LM

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (19) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement