Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RainbowRider Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 86584  
Subject: WOWEEE!!! Date: 3/27/2002 3:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I'm right next to Raggmopp! I'm right next to Raggmopp!! (Thank GOD for the alphabet!)

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=16956230

(If you don't know how excited being right next to Raggmopp makes me, then check my profile.)

Rider
in a dither since 2:02 p.m.
;)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jenniebez Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42245 of 86584
Subject: Re: WOWEEE!!! Date: 3/27/2002 3:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hmmm... this may not be a good sign:

"The 99 Most Recommended Messages By Raggmopp
That User has never posted a message."

Author: moiless Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42246 of 86584
Subject: Re: WOWEEE!!! Date: 3/27/2002 3:45 PM

That's okay.

He's a doofus.

Doof On!

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42247 of 86584
Subject: Re: WOWEEE!!! Date: 3/27/2002 3:55 PM
(If you don't know how excited being right next to Raggmopp makes me, then check my profile.)
===*===

I'm the one who should be excited, for everyone at Motley [except the denizens of the Jester Board] would consider that YOU'VE got the better rec/post numbers by far.

As a matter of fact I YAM excited, don't believe me? Lookit this! No no, not that, THIS.

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42248 of 86584
Subject: Re: WOWEEE!!! Date: 3/27/2002 3:56 PM
===*===

Sorry, forgot to turn off the cloaking device.

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42249 of 86584
Subject: Re: WOWEEE!!! Date: 3/27/2002 3:57 PM
He's a doofus.
===*===

So?

Author: RainbowRider Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42251 of 86584
Subject: Re: WOWEEE!!! Date: 3/27/2002 4:13 PM
Recommendations: 1
As a matter of fact I YAM excited, don't believe me? Lookit this! No no, not that, THIS.

Can I pick'em or what?

Rider

Author: hotfool Big red star, 1000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42257 of 86584
Subject: Re: WOWEEE!!! Date: 3/27/2002 4:36 PM

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=16956230
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somebody had ENTIRELY TOO MUCH time on their hands to set up that list!!

Jeff

Author: THNeufness Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42264 of 86584
Subject: Re: WOWEEE!!! Date: 3/27/2002 9:55 PM
Raggmopp (Are we seeing a pattern here?)

Having had the distinct pleasure of meeting Raggmopp in person not once, but SEVERAL times, all I can say about that is this:

Neener, neener, BOO BOO!!!!!!!!!!

THÑeufness
He and his mother are delightful, wonderful people

Author: motmas Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42265 of 86584
Subject: Re: WOWEEE!!! Date: 3/27/2002 11:04 PM
Having had the distinct pleasure of meeting Raggmopp in person not once, but SEVERAL times, all I can say about that is this:

<whine>

Wah! I want to meet other Fools in person... Wah!

</whine>

-Tomi

PS I can't wait until July!

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42267 of 86584
Subject: Re: WOWEEE!!! Date: 3/27/2002 11:38 PM
THÑeufness
===*===

Your just saying that 'cause Mommopp cut the crusts of'n yer samwiches.

Author: hotfool Big red star, 1000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42270 of 86584
Subject: Re: WOWEEE!!! Date: 3/28/2002 3:59 AM
Wah! I want to meet other Fools in person... Wah!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomi,

I told u that when u get to West Virginia --we have a date at the Boston Beanery -- on margarita wednesdays!

So dry it up, girl!!

Jeff

Author: hotfool Big red star, 1000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42271 of 86584
Subject: Re: WOWEEE!!! Date: 3/28/2002 4:01 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the famous words of Jack Nicholson as the Joker:

"Wait until she gets a load of me!!!!"

Nuff said!

J

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42273 of 86584
Subject: Re: WOWEEE!!! Date: 3/28/2002 8:08 AM
"Wait until she gets a load of me!!!!"
===*===

I agree. "A load" being the operative words here. : Þ WOOT!

Author: RainbowRider Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42287 of 86584
Subject: Re: WOWEEE!!! Date: 3/28/2002 12:50 PM

Harumph! Or to put it in a more Raggmoppian style:
PHLBTLPHLBTLPHLBTLPHLBTLPHLBTLPHLBTLPHLBTL!!!!!!

So take that, Ms. Smartypants Pooperhead.

NYAH!

Rider
(pea-green with envy)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement