UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (71) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1947228  
Subject: Re: Ah, No AR-15, Cowering Boston Libs?? Date: 4/21/2013 12:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
X-Life....

JDC and many Leftists here keep bringing up my race. There's no reason for that. Other than, they are Liberal racists who only see people as part of a group.

And you have tons in common with Tsarnevs and Dorners and Ft Hooders politically than I do.

Then you do the "recent immigrant" thing. Who cares? Sorry my parents didn't come here long ago and genocide Natives. I apologize for being new.

And yes, I CHEER THE RESULTS OF LIBERALISM, BIG TIME. Every time I brought up culture, folks like JDC personally ridiculed me. So they won. I decided to just enjoy the results.

And regardless of what you say Felix, the results are bad. Very bad. Getting worse. And much of it is due to culture. And it's mostly liberalism to blame, but also we on the Right too. But instead of having that debate, JDC and Leftists got very personal when I said culture is one of the roots of economic problems we (or wait, you people lol) are gonna have.

So if I object to cultural problems, you guys don't like it.

Now I give up, I cede the issue to you Leftists and cheer the "great" results, still not happy.

Malcontents.

Count your debt. Count the dearth of skilled workers. Count the revenue shortages. Count the swelling numbers of underclass and the permanency.

All far more serious and important than what you guys say about me personally here.

Keep it me.

I'll keep bringing up the results of Liberalism, and LAUGHING.

LOL

JediG
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (71) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Intel's Broadwell Potential
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement