Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jibe Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 15  
Subject: Xeikon Date: 11/28/1997 2:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Xeikon is the belgian daughter company of Agfa Gevaert.
It is working in the field of digital printing. What i've heard is that they recently had a recordbreaking sale and also the last quarterly net profit was a recordof 3.5 $cent per share. Starting from the 4 quarter they will launch their new printer the DCP/50D. The orders are looking good and it could be that starting from next year this would seriously increase profits. If anyone else out their knows a bit more about this promissing company then let me know. Of what I heard about it this could well be a rising star

Greetings Jibe
Print the post Back To Top
Author: janspeer Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 15
Subject: Re: Xeikon Date: 1/18/1999 5:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
XEIKY earnings will be announced 20/1/99 and will be positive

Author: Dakota23 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 15
Subject: Re: Xeikon Date: 2/25/1999 10:38 AM
"XEIKY earnings will be announced 20/1/99 and will be positive"

Actually released yesterday and VERY positive from what I see. Stock shot up 10% in one day.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement