Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: chlodovech Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 15  
Subject: Xeikon Date: 12/8/1999 4:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Xeikon has dropped from about 20 $ to less than 16 $ after Barron's published an article about it.
If you've read the article, what is the key content ?
The PEG ratio for Xeikon is 0.5. This is very cheap !
Who's got an opion on the stock ?
It is widely recommended by a great number of banks and brokers.
On the web, financial sites rate it a strong buy.
Your vieuws ?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: honsfeld Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10 of 15
Subject: Re: Xeikon Date: 1/28/2000 2:22 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi there,
Xeikon is a Belgian company. As a Belgian citizen, I am a fan and I can tell you Xeikon is going to be traded on the Easdaq in February. I am currently planning a 'buy' but the problem is the high level reached by the US dollar in comparison to the euro. If you have no exchange rate risks. I think it is worth buying (don't invest your whole portfolio in that share though)

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement