UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jgxoxo One star, 50 posts Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 77502  
Subject: XIN - Chinese REIT Date: 2/11/2013 1:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does anyone have any opinions on XIN? Thanks!

jackie
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 4thebird Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 73675 of 77502
Subject: Re: XIN - Chinese REIT Date: 2/11/2013 3:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
considering some of the things that are coming out of china and not being able to verify anything? I would be very leery of investing in something I could not go and look at. One of the reasons I only invest in US companies.

Author: jgxoxo One star, 50 posts Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 73676 of 77502
Subject: Re: XIN - Chinese REIT Date: 2/12/2013 11:48 AM
Thanks very much for your response. jackie

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement