Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: passgas Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 26  
Subject: xRITE Date: 3/4/1998 9:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
THIS COMPANY HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE AND THE PRICE IS right now.  It missed expected earnings by a penny a few weeks ago and got punished badly.  However its growth has been slow and steady

Print the post Back To Top
Author: jwbrad One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5 of 26
Subject: Re: xRITE Date: 10/21/1998 11:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
XRIT has been beaten down and I wonder if it is the time to start buying. Management seems to have started a realignment which may be beneficial in bringing the company back to a renewed growth pattern in the future. Are the worst of their problems over?
If so, may be worth some DD.

Author: candis One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 26
Subject: Re: xRITE Date: 10/27/1998 7:51 PM
I attended the annual meeting of XRIT a few years back and came away with the feeling that the CEO, Mr. Thompson, is a man of very high integrity. That said, what is going on at X-Rite? Why have they had so much trouble holding on to a President? Anyone have any insight?

Candis

Author: jwbrad One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 26
Subject: Re: xRITE Date: 11/1/1998 1:42 PM
I wonder if XRIT is a good stock gone bad for lack of strong leadership? Whether all the realignments of late will prove productive remains to be seen. The new management system has to be proven, imo, before this stock will make any significant recovery. They have the products, the market, so they just have to get all the ducks in a row and march in unison to get back on track.

Author: lskl Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 26
Subject: Re: xRITE Date: 1/29/1999 9:12 PM
XRIT SEEEMS TO BE A VALUE STOCK WAITING TO EMERGE.
THIS YEAR WILL BE OF EXCEPTIONAL GROWTH, SIMILIAR TO 3-4 YEARS AGO.
THERE CEO HAS NEEDED HELP IN MANAGEMENT AND IT APPEARS HE HAS NOT YET FOUND THE BULL.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement