UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tenshuma Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 18  
Subject: Yay! #4 Date: 9/3/2006 3:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What needs fixing in Canada.

I propose that we biotag everyone. Everyone will then be forced to vote on every single issue, especially those regarding salary increases for public servicemen, politicians, and civil servants.

Hm. I think that would fix a lot of things already. Can we do that to start?

-Ten
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 18
Subject: Re: Yay! #4 Date: 9/14/2006 11:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
What happened to post #4?

Why was it pulled?

Author: tenshuma Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 18
Subject: Re: Yay! #4 Date: 9/14/2006 11:19 PM
Recommendations: 1
SUNRAY!

I've been censored! And I forget what I wrote :(

Oh dear. This is terrible.

Author: tenshuma Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8 of 18
Subject: Re: Yay! #4 Date: 9/14/2006 11:21 PM
Conduct
The Motley Fool champions active and open debate among our members. All we ask is that it's done in a lawful and civil manner - be it posting on our boards or using our system to email a poster directly. Accordingly, you agree to use The Motley Fool for lawful purposes only. You may not use or allow others to use your Fool membership to:

* Post or transmit any content that is disruptive, uncivil, abusive, vulgar, profane, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person

I must have done one of those things... I wish they would say why they pulled it.

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 18
Subject: Re: Yay! #4 Date: 9/14/2006 11:47 PM
"uncivil,"

+++
+++

The TMF-droids use this excuse for alotta pulls.

Author: tenshuma Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10 of 18
Subject: Re: Yay! #4 Date: 9/15/2006 1:34 PM
What I want to know is who reported it! I was under the impression these boards were unfrequented...Sigh.

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11 of 18
Subject: Re: Yay! #4 Date: 9/15/2006 5:21 PM
There are (No Joke) periodic scans of TMF for offensive words/phrases {by the so-called TMF-droids, but it is actually a software routine I'm sure}, and you, dear Ten, must said one of the "Secret Words".

Be sure & check the inbox of the email address you gave TMF for Auto Reply that is sent by TMF when a post is pull/yanked.

BY The Way, this make you an Oh Fish All poster now.

sunray
a man who has been Oh Fish All for many years

Author: tenshuma Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 18
Subject: Re: Yay! #4 Date: 9/17/2006 10:13 AM
Oh wow...

It's like Big Brother...

Do they take command of my computer's webcam too?

Because I'm not wearing any clothes right now ;)

-T

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13 of 18
Subject: Re: Yay! #4 Date: 9/17/2006 8:24 PM
Don't ask, don't tell.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement