Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tortueFool One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 141  
Subject: YCC Upgrade by J P Morgan Date: 2/10/2005 10:09 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Do you suppose J P Morgan has done some research that made them estimate that YCC will have a good earnings report from their year-end quarter (always the big quarter for YCC)?

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ud?s=YCC

Earnings are due Feb. 16.

tortueFool
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Ryan68 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 127 of 141
Subject: Re: YCC Upgrade by J P Morgan Date: 2/11/2005 12:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
According to the WSJ, JP Morgan mentioned YCC's retail stores turning SSS positive in the 4th quarter, after running negative for sometime.

And further mentioned another buyback plan kicks in after Thursday's earnings release.

That's all the WSJ reported, I've tried tracking down the report myself, but with no luck.

-Ryan

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement