Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: Dukenewkirk Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide CAPS All Star SC1 Blue Captain Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 140  
Subject: Re: INFN Date: 1/11/2013 4:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Yeah Randy, we're of similar mind on EBIX as well. It's my second largest RB position at 5%, behind INFN's 6%, thanks to a trading position I may never sell as it's now up 36% over two months, with a business looking more potentially stable with each new customer signed.

I started over $20 with EBIX, but thanks to the shorts, a couple of good sized trading positions have my cost basis down around $16 now. (Mine are all registered accounts so no options) Sure I've heard the where there's smoke there's fire arguments, but I also subscribe to the belief that when there's smoke sporadically and at convenient times for shorts, yet repeatedly without any flames, it's far more likely what you're witnessing are just special effects;)

I personally believe we'll see $24 and up but not $13. Thirteen will require an actual flame, or a truly special article. I've got to believe that the naivety of the market must have limits, particularly if it pays attention to when these articles are released. One day we've got to reap the benefits of a big squeeze Seeking Alpha can't stop.

Duke, onwards and upwards.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement