Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
Yeah, Steam has made itself pretty much indispensable, chiefly because it's so user friendly. You can delete and re-download games with a single click if you're low on HDD space, the sales are great, the achievements are fun, and the friends list is fantastic.

I buy 90% of my games on Steam, and most of the other 10% I get from Humble Bundles or something else I can register on steam!
Print the post  


TV Gaming Help?
Try the Help With This Home Theater board, and problem solved.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.