UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: catmeyoo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 744609  
Subject: Re: Mad Men Date: 4/9/2013 10:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Yeah we watched it. I was so shocked at the end that I didn't like Don anymore. I decided that he really is a bad person. Dr. Rosen is supposed to be Don's friend and then he goes and fornicates with Dr. Rosen's wife, Sylvia, who is played by Linda Cardellini. How can someone pretend to be friends with someone and then boink his wife? I predict pain and misery. -- Artie

Oh for shame--here's a fitting song written and sung by John Fullbright.

"Give em wine and song, fire and lust
When it all goes wrong I’m the man to trust"

Gawd Above
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVjl2axlvmE

Here's another song by Mr. Fullbright. I chose this one because I have a hat just like the one he is wearing plus it has a nice accordian part that I thought tele might enjoy--slow, soft and controlled--although I think tele is traveling again. And because I like it.

Me Wanting You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtQu2qATIlo

Watched the 2 hour Mad Men show Sunday night. Intense. Should be quite a season. January Jones has put on some weight. Great performances from everyone.

"
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement