Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Yeah, you can include them in your filing. Thing is, you probably should wait at least 90 days or more before you file. Your lawyer can go over that with you-lawyers I know refer to a delay in filing as "aging the situation". MNakes it about impossible to prove intent. You have to put up with some creditor harrassment but, it'll go away when you file.
Two pieces of advice. Stop using any sort of credit right now. Secondly, I seriously doubt you can get those student loans discharged. The statndard for dismissal is very high. Again, your lawyer can advise. Good luck!
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.