No. of Recommendations: 2
yep, that's what I told a friend of mine a little while ago, when you get into your 50's and then 60's, you're going to hear of folks dying, having health issues and so forth....we just do at this age...we're at the over the hump stage of life so it's like an older car, things start breaking down or reaching the end of their lifespan.

ack!

Right now, today, all I have to concern myself with is getting a reference to call me back on this water line digging guy and then I can seal the deal and get it done and out of the way. I can fret about what it's going to be like to have no water for one day(flushing the toilets is my big thing, since TMF Alert, I pee alot).

Just for today, I am alive and so are my critters.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement