Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Yes, I can see permits for commercial work, I've no idea where you go to get them, as none of mine is commercial... Yes, some truly serious hobbyists, with a ton more disposable income than I've ever had for any hobby...

It has to be a satisfying occupation with the latest, greatest gear, I see folks using MacBooks, iPads as remotes to their DSLRs.. Retina displays, see what you really have, crop, fix this or that, put out a great end product to a decent onsite printer... Nice...

I miss seeing Nikon, Canon at what was the SF Computer Fair, handy way to get a little hands on with the latest, talk to their gurus..

Back to Marin, I'n up in Sonoma Cty, so I lean to Seawood Photo in San Anselmo as the best option, but they got in a tiff with Nikon, don't stock so much any more, but used gear, a lot shows up there. Also classes I never seem to get to... A good bunch, straight shooters, we wheeled and dealed when my old D70 was flakin' out, they helped me decide to go D90...

Many trails indeed, great job Marin, I need to get down, do some wanderings...

weco
Print the post  

Announcements

Online Photos
Yahoo! Groups
(Registration Required)
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement