Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Yes, US tax. The IRS still wants you to pay US income taxes even if you live abroad.

I know the first $80K is US tax free if you live overseas and earn the income from an overseas company. I'm not sure about investment income though.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.