No. of Recommendations: 18
Yes, you should certainly spend a great deal of your time and energy worrying about MLK's understanding of homosexuality and what he said on that topic over 50 years ago. That's what MLK is famous for - his views on homosexuality. I think he probably mentioned that in every one of his speeches. And all those marches and protests he was involved in were probably about homosexuality too. I'll bet every statue of him mentions that he is being memorialized for his statements on homosexuality in the 50's and 60's. I wonder how many statues there are of MLK for every one of the over 1500 devoted to confederate traitors . Probably lots, huh? And I'll bet that every one of the MLK statues has him in his anti-homosexual uniform, just flaunting his beliefs on homosexuality 5 decades ago to the rest of us.

It sure is a good thing that you've worked to uncover this terrible tragedy for the US. I think you should devote your life to spreading the word on this.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement