yesterday EBIX touched $15.26; a new low. It closed below it's open price, so likelihood is that it will drop lower yet.IF no bad news comes out, EBIX may turn out to be a super opportunity. But no rush; hold steady; take advantage of yesterday's downgrade by The Street. It's arithmetic now. If the new low is $13.50 and it returns to it's 52 week high (which all of us think is pretty low), that's a double. If we can pick a stock that will double in two years, we picked a winner, right?But there is still that IF. -Randy, who's waiting patiently and anxiuosly in turns.
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Ra