Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ajfpoim Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 236  
Subject: Yida 10-K A Date: 2/23/2012 3:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Any idea what's the deal with the amended 10 K for 2010? I skimmed it quickly and didn't see any difference in numbers.
Is this some cleanup by the new financial officer before issuing the 2011 10 k?
-Eddy
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wouter28 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 216 of 236
Subject: Re: Yida 10-K A Date: 2/23/2012 10:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I also scanned it and did not see what caused them to refile. Sean, have you seen the 10-K A and do you know why it was filed?

I guess we could always e-mail the company and ask...

Author: wouter28 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 217 of 236
Subject: Re: Yida 10-K A Date: 2/25/2012 8:08 PM
So I sent Jocelyn an e-mail and she replied within a few hours (Saturday morning her time). I asked about the amended filing and also about the timing of this year's 10K release. See her response below:

The financial results on 10K remains same, we only change some languange and add some contents. You will review the amended 10k after SEC approval. We cannot disclose the exact date of filing now, but we will release press release announcing the date of conference call soon.

Sincerely Yours,

Jocelyn Chen
China Yida Holding, Inc.
Direct: (86)591-28082230
Mobile: (86)13609596716
Address: 111 Wusi Road, Yifa Building, 28 Fl. Fuzhou, Fujian, 350003

Author: XMFSysun Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 218 of 236
Subject: Re: Yida 10-K A Date: 2/25/2012 9:24 PM
Thanks for sharing that, 10-K/As are not uncommon and for the most part they're rather mundane.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement