Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMF2Aruba Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1294  
Subject: Yo Date: 8/9/2005 9:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Where's Terry?

For that matter....

Who's Terry???

Tony (who's got too much time on his hands)
...but I still am...

Off2Aruba
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ClubJuggle Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1275 of 1294
Subject: Re: Yo Date: 8/15/2005 11:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Yo!

Terry is right here!

Who am I? Why am I here?

-Terry

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1276 of 1294
Subject: Re: Yo Date: 8/15/2005 11:58 PM
Recommendations: 0
Who am I? Why am I here?

+++
+++

Good questions!

Author: malibu114 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1277 of 1294
Subject: Re: Yo Date: 8/16/2005 10:52 AM
Recommendations: 3
Who am I? Why am I here?

You are the Ghost of TMF past. You stop by from time to time to make sure the place remembers you.

Donna

Author: ClubJuggle Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1278 of 1294
Subject: Re: Yo Date: 8/16/2005 8:40 PM
Touché!

Though it's as much to make sure I remember the place, too! I miss the good old days, when I could surf DPC from work...

-Terry

Author: ClubJuggle Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1279 of 1294
Subject: Re: Yo Date: 8/16/2005 8:40 PM
umm... I mean, surf TMF from work.

-Terry

Author: TMF2Aruba Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1280 of 1294
Subject: Re: Yo Date: 8/17/2005 8:54 PM
umm... I mean, surf TMF from work.

surf TMF? Is that like surf and turf?

During the rennaisance, did the knights who made the lower class tend to the gardens refer to them as serf and turf?

Oy. I'm reaching again.

Tony
...but I still am...

Off2Aruba

Author: ClubJuggle Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1281 of 1294
Subject: Re: Yo Date: 8/21/2005 9:41 AM
I was going to make surf and turf for dinner last night. I went to my butcher and bet him $5 that he couldn't reach some sirloin steaks on the top shelf.

He wouldn't take the bet. He said the steaks were too high.

-Terry

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1282 of 1294
Subject: Re: Yo Date: 8/21/2005 9:23 PM
. . . the steaks were too high

+++
+++

Groan

Luckily I had Prime Rib earlier tonite.

sunray
satiated

Author: TMF2Aruba Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1283 of 1294
Subject: Re: Yo Date: 8/22/2005 2:01 PM
He wouldn't take the bet. He said the steaks were too high

Hmmm. Seems he had a beef with the issue.

Tony
...but I still am...

Off2Aruba

Author: ClubJuggle Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1284 of 1294
Subject: Re: Yo Date: 8/24/2005 7:14 PM
Hmmm. Seems he had a beef with the issue.

Indeed. No matter how much I tried to talk him into it, he couldn't be suede.

-Terry

Author: mcrochip Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1285 of 1294
Subject: Re: Yo Date: 8/26/2005 2:38 PM
Indeed. No matter how much I tried to talk him into it, he couldn't be suede.

Veal(ings)... nothing more than veal(ings).

-Steve

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement