No. of Recommendations: 61
Congratulations, yodaorange, for winning the 2012 Feste Award! Thank you for your many valuable contributions!

The TMF person who wrote the intro to the Feste Awards noted that there were only 2 contestants. He attributed this to the unfortunate death of MichaelRead, who enthusiastically promoted the Feste Award.

I attribute the paucity of contestants to the overwhelming and obvious quantity and quality of yodaorange's writings. Truly, nobody else on the Fool Boards could even come close, so other contestants chose to wait until next year.

Congratulations, yodaorange, for a well-deserved award!
Wendy
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
High Time!!!!!!!!!!!

YOOOO-DAAAA YOOOO-DAAAA YOOOO-DAAAA..........
No. of Recommendations: 2
Congratulations Yoda!

May the Force be with you.

Poz
No. of Recommendations: 4
I attribute the paucity of contestants to the overwhelming and obvious quantity and quality of yodaorange's writings. Truly, nobody else on the Fool Boards could even come close, so other contestants chose to wait until next year.

I'm sure that's it. <rolls eyes>
May Yoda's stunning example inspire a few to aspire to similar depths and breadths of research, civility in responding to morons, graciousness to inquiries, and generosity to the footboard communities.

Congrats Yoda!

david fb
No. of Recommendations: 35
Honored and humbled to win the Feste award, Yoda is. Herh herh herh. Infinite thanks to the METARites and REITsters that joined the Force to support Yoda. Special thanks to Wonderful Wendy for nominating Yoda. Thanks to REITnut for support and demonstrating humility in his writings that inspires Yoda to remain humble. Hopefully Yoda was able to bring some knowledge or insight to the Fool that you found useful.

There is so much going on, I think it is beyond any mortal or Jedi Master to follow it all. I find a semi-infinite number of interesting and pertinent topics to post on. In 2012, I attempted to post less often, but with more comment and insight. I plan to continue that strategy in 2013.

If I fail to uphold the high Feste standards, I am certain someone will set me straight in reply to a post. That is 100% fine with me. I will learn from it and do better the next time. To quote my famous cousin YodaGreeen:

Do or do not. There is no try.

Humbly yours,

Yoda
No. of Recommendations: 2
Now you have an inside track on all the paid boards. Ferret out the best and the brightest, and send them here.

Cheers
Qazulight
Yoda does post some fantastic reading. Kudos!! Kudos!! Kudos!!
No. of Recommendations: 0
Congratulations, Yoda! Richly deserved.

I deeply look forward to many more of your cogent, insightful, illuminating posts...
Whether there were only 2 contestants or the usual number doesn't really matter that much. Either way, yodaorange deserved it and he got it. He writes a lot of interesting stuff. Congrats yodaorange!
Thank you Yoda for your thoughtful posts and generally providing the humorous side of this strange world.
I am just back and wish I had been here to support Yoda's nomination. Yoda has always been an asset here.

Jeff
the unfortunate death of MichaelRead

Oh, that's very sad. I always liked reading his stuff.

:-(
Advertisement