Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ydeeps Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 26  
Subject: York Date: 10/4/1999 1:23 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Great product. Good numbers, could be the time to buy?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: davidausa Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 26
Subject: Re: York Date: 10/4/1999 9:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This weekend I went through the numbers available (6/30/99) again. We don't know how bad the 9/30 numbers will actually be, but I don't think there's much downside at a price of $24.

The question is whether management can get their act together. Even mediocre management should be able to build a pretty good return over the next couple of years, but IMHO it going to take a few quarters before the investment community starts to trust this stock again.

My prediction is that we'll see a little bump when the third quarter numbers come out (cuz I think the market overreacted to last week's news). Then we'll see little movement until we're a couple of quarters through FY2000.

--David

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement